Please Login to access forum.
Re:Fatal PHP Error (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Fatal PHP Error
Donald H White
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Fatal PHP Error Karma: 0  
I downloaded and installed the Fast Social Share plugin with no problems and it seemed to work okay. In researching an unrelated issue (a server 500 error with a different extension), I turned on debugging and found this error displayed:
Code:

Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home3/my_primary_domain/public_html/my_subdomain/plugins/content/fastsocialshare/fastsocialshare.php on line 61
So, I'm hoping I can get some suggestions with this. Thanks!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Fatal PHP Error Karma: 79  
Hello Donald,

can you contact me at johndagelmore@storejextensions.org?
I should have some more informations about Joomla version, etc so that i can send you a package including a fix.

Thanks,
John

Logged Logged  
Donald H White
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Fatal PHP Error Karma: 0  
John,

I tried excluding the categories created by ContactEnhanced in the site that had the problem. There seemed to me to be no correlation, but FastSocialShare does allow you to exclude 'Categories'. For some reason, that worked. The inexplicable thing is, that I use FSS on other sites where I also use ContactEnhanced and there is no conflict. Perhaps this has something to do with the template (RT_Lumiere) that I currently use with the formerly troubled site; I'll change that to a newer template and see if it has any affect.

I'm not criticizing you or the work of any other developer; it's hard. There's just so much JavaScript and occasionally conflicting CSSs flying about in JoomlaLand that stuff sometimes happens for no apparent reason. Some extensions, for example, work equally well whether the designer chooses a light or a dark main body background; others work only with light backgrounds and still others with dark backgrounds. Frustrating it is on occasion.

Problem solved. For now.

Cheers,

Don

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Fatal PHP Error Karma: 79  
Thanks for the feedback Don.

However in the meanwhile i did a quick test and noticed a possible conflicting situation for the error that you reported:

Code:

Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in /home3/my_primary_domain/public_html/my_subdomain/plugins/content/fastsocialshare/fastsocialshare.php on line 61
Thus i released an update for Fast Social Share 1.4 that should avoid that error. You could download and use it, eventually confirming that no errors appear anymore. Thanks for collaboration Don, cheers John

Logged Logged  
Donald H White
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Fatal PHP Error Karma: 0  
Thank you, John!. That seems to work just fine.

Logged Logged  
Go to top