Re:Some Questions (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Some Questions
Fotis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Some Questions Karma: 0  
Hi,
I understand that this extension is to share articles (e.g. K2 articles, Joomla articles etc) by placing the social buttons in these articles.

But I would like to ask you 2 questions.

1). Can this extension show the social networks of a website (of the type "Find us here " and place in a button the url of the social network of your website in Facebook - Twitter - Google+ etc) ?

e.g. FIND US HERE : https://www.facebook.com/storejoomla

but place a button instead of the link?

2). Can this extension work with kunena forum? Because I would like to have in my threads of the forum 2-3 share buttons e.g. for Facebook, twitter and G+ so the users can share to social networks the posts / threads of the forum.

If the things I've asked not happens, is there a way to communicate to adjust this extensions to do the above? (paid service I suppose)?

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Some Questions Karma: 79  
Hi Fotis,

1) No this feature is not included but can be addedd easily, even if i think it's a bit outside the scope of this plugin that is supposed to manage sharing and not 'Find us' links

2) Using it inside a module it's capable to share all links, thus also pages of Kunena forum

Best,
John

Logged Logged  
Fotis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Some Questions Karma: 0  
Thanks John for your answer.

Is there any tutorial / manual about this plugin to read how to use it (I 'm interested also to try to find how to do these I asked above)?

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Some Questions Karma: 79  
Well about the 1) it should be done directly inside the plugin source file and requires some basic PHP skills.

the 2) is easily doable using the plugin syntax {fastsocialshare} added to a Joomla 'Custom HTML' module and enabling the module option 'Prepare contents'

Logged Logged  
Fotis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Some Questions Karma: 0  
Thank you very much for your answer john. I'll see what I can do.

Logged Logged  
Go to top