Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Google buttons and FB Like Button Not Showing (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Google buttons and FB Like Button Not Showing
Colt
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Google buttons and FB Like Button Not Showing Karma: 0  
Hello guys.

I have searched the many other related topics about buttons not showing up but I haven't been able to find the culprit for my website yet. Facebook share, Linked In share, Tweet, and Pinterest all display fine. But the other 3 (Google +1, Google share, and Facebook Like) don't show. My browser console shows 2 warnings:

Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.
all.js:64 FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

but I didn't enter a value for FB app id because I know that's not necessary for it to work.

Here is a page on my website: http://www.coltbauman.com/testsite/index.php/developer-blog/10-bringing-up-to-speed
The other social media extensions you see were installed AFTER Fast Social Share so those aren't affecting it. Any help would be appreciated!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Google buttons and FB Like Button Not Showing Karma: 79  
Hello,

as far as i know when this happens and affects the Facebook Like button the reason is that another version of the Facebook JS API sdk is loaded on the page, usually by some other plugins. In this case there is a conflicting situation that breaks the FB Like button.

I have no clue about the Google+ button. If you discover something useful post it here.

John

Logged Logged  
Colt
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Google buttons and FB Like Button Not Showing Karma: 0  
Sure thing. Thanks for the quick reply.

Logged Logged  
Go to top