J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Can't see Google's bttons (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Can't see Google's bttons
Les Papy's de l'Ovale
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
[SOLVED]Can't see Google's bttons Karma: 0  
Hi,

The plugins works perfectly except the Google's button (share & +1) that I can't see.

Is this problem ever happened in the past. How can I solve it ?

Thanks for your help !!!!

Marc www.lespapysdelovale.org

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Can't see Google's bttons Karma: 79  
Hello Marc,

looking at your site source code i noticed a sort of non-javascript scripts management and maybe that could be the problem interefering with Google Plus scripts loading

<script type="text/rocketscript" data-rocketoptimized="true">

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Les Papy's de l'Ovale
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Can't see Google's bttons Karma: 0  
Hello John,

thank you for your quick answer.

I must admit that I didn't understand at first what you wrote (I've not such level of competence)
But after research about "rocketscript" I found that it's in fact because my site is using Cloudflare services with Rocket Loader features
QUOTE:
Rocket Loader is a general-purpose asynchronous JavaScript loader coupled with a lightweight virtual browser which can safely run any JavaScript code after window.onload.

So I disabled this feature and now it works well.

So thank you very much John. Problem solved

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Thanks for the feedback

John

Logged Logged  
Mattia
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Can't see Google's bttons Karma: 0  
Hello
I hope not be wrong to write here,i've fonud something that could be useful .
Using the plugin fast social share for a long time and I must say that is really the best of those available.
Unfortunately on one of my sites I need to use the rocketloader feature by CloudFlare. The buttons that work with this function activated are facebook , twitter ( without button image ) and pinterest. I know that this problem is due to the fact that rocketloader does not allow the correct loading of some script like the script of gogle + and linkedin buttons . I wanted to let you know that on the cloudflare site there's an how to exclude scripts that can stop functioning with rocketloader optimizations by adding the data-cfasync="false" attribute to the relevant script tag. Here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169436-How-can-I-have-Rocket-Loader-ignore-my-script-s-in-Automatic-Mode-
I know the basics of programming and java but my skills are not sufficient to solve the problem alone . So I ask whether it is possible to add this modification to the plugin or where i should place the tag to exclude fast social share from the rocketloader optimization.
Sorry for my bad english
I hope this is useful to the dev.

best regards

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hello,

reading the cloudflare documentation that's absolutely not possible.
As you know all scripts loaded by Fast Social Share are loaded by Javascript and asyncrously to not affect performance, so there is no way to exclude them from the rocketloader optimization. They only provide exclusions for static scripts.

best regards

Logged Logged  
Go to top