Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:buttons don't work when there is an other module next to the article. (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:buttons don't work when there is an other module next to the article.
Floris
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
buttons don't work when there is an other module next to the article. Karma: 0  
Unfortunately the buttons don't work when there is an other module (in a sidebar position) next to the article. A pop up frame is opened with only the url of the website and no option to edit the text like normal (see attachment). If I try to share an article below without a module next to it, everthings works fine, Removing the modules is not an option so is there anything else I can do to solve this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Floris

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:buttons don't work when there is an other module next to the article. Karma: 79  
This means nothing.
Unless module you're using has some sharing or social features conflicting it makes no sense.

Best regards
John

Logged Logged  
Floris
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:buttons don't work when there is an other module next to the article. Karma: 0  
ok thanks, there must be some conflict because sharing articles lower on the page without other modules next to it works fine. I will see if I can find something what causes the problem, otherwise I might have to change to an other plugin. Thanks for your help.

Logged Logged  
Go to top