Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Can't seem to loh out! (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Can't seem to loh out!
#1167
neil
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 17
User Offline
Re:Can't seem to loh out! Karma: 0  
Hi john. Right, I found out that there was an issue with the acymailing cb plugin, which has now been updated. I now don't get a white screen, but I do get the message

'Error: CB Login module not created (required). '

Does this mean anything to you, as I've never seen it before?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
[SOLVED]Can't seem to loh out!
neil
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
neil
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
neil
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
neil
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
neil
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't seem to loh out!
John Dagelmore
Go to top