Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Not possible to login with Google+ (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Not possible to login with Google+
#3780
Simplify Your Web
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:Not possible to login with Google+ Karma: 0  
FYI, I have the same problem with Twitter.
It goes through the whole process but ends up not logging in.
I will keep looking a while and contact you if I don't make progress.

It is just that there are not that many parameters that I can 'mess up' in your extension and I don't think misconfiguration is the issue. I followed your video tutorials (Google + is a bit outdated though) so this should be fine also (I would get errors otherwise anyway).

Therefore it seems to be a site issue but I just can't put my finger on it...

Thank you for the fast responses. I will keep you posted.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Not possible to login with Google+
Simplify Your Web
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
Simplify Your Web
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
Simplify Your Web
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
Simplify Your Web
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
Simplify Your Web
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
CB Sound Video Light Ltd
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
CB Sound Video Light Ltd
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
CB Sound Video Light Ltd
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
CB Sound Video Light Ltd
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not possible to login with Google+
John Dagelmore
Go to top