Facebook Login not working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Facebook Login not working
Rochard
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Facebook Login not working Karma: 0  
Hi,

I just purchased this application and after having configured facebook application and Facebook Login it is not working at all . It seems that a conflict is the reason of the problem but I cannot find which one ? . Please help !

My website : www.mylacluse.fr

Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas to you all.

JPR

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Facebook Login not working Karma: 79  
Hi,

i had a look at your website but at the moment the Facebook SDk script is not loaded at all and of course it can't work

Ensure that the option in the component configuration is enabled 'Yes' or 'Yes overwrite'
If it's enabled probably there is some conflicting extension preventing the Facebook script to load. In that case contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it providing an admin account to investigate further.

All the best and Merry Christmas to you.

John

Logged Logged  
Rochard
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Facebook Login not working Karma: 0  
There was a mistake to make and I did it ! Sorry John I forgot to activate this Facebook SDK loading. Now its ok.

Thank you for your quick and performant answer !

All the best to you all

JP

Logged Logged  
Raycho Raychev
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
I have same problem App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.
My cart not work to adding a product !!!! i try to disable all all by one!!
Help

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Facebook Login not working Karma: 79  
Hello,

the original thread was different from what you say, it was referred to the loading of Facebook SDK.
I think that your problem is that you forgot to make the Facebook app live: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30085246/app-not-setup-this-app-is-still-in-development-mode

I don't understand what means the cart and product! This is not an ecommerce extension!

Logged Logged  
Raycho Raychev
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
It`s good now but my site cart not work virtuemart cart not add products, pop up window not show~in product details add to cart button all site not work pls help. Only work if i disble Instant Facebook Login !!!!!
Help

Logged Logged  
Go to top