Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
2 problems (logout and CSS) (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2 problems (logout and CSS)
#4106
Andrea B
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
2 problems (logout and CSS) Karma: 0  
Hi, I'm testing Istant Facebook Login offline, locally,
I have two main problems.
I know that it's difficult to solve something without seeing the live site, but maybe they're already known issues...

- I use only the FB Login option, continuing to use the standard Joomla Login module as before.
Anyway, when I enter as user through the standard Joomla Login module, I got 2 identical buttons to log out: one for the Joomla module, and one for the Istant FB Login (I guess).
Do you have any idea to solve these duplicated logout button?

- I wanted to use the Module class suffix (Configuration->Advanced) to change margin and padding of the Facebook Login module.
Anyway, setting a class, and writing a rule in my template CSS, doesn't work.
Where should I write the rule?

Thanks, Andrea
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
2 problems (logout and CSS)
Andrea Basagni
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:2 problems (logout and CSS)
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:2 problems (logout and CSS)
Andrea Basagni
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:2 problems (logout and CSS)
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:2 problems (logout and CSS)
Andrea Basagni
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:2 problems (logout and CSS)
Andrea B
Go to top