Re:Popup as a menu item (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Popup as a menu item
Brian
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Popup as a menu item Karma: 0  
Hi,
Just installed and configured the component and would like to have the module as a popup. Can I do this as a menu item? I tried with Nonumber modals but the module would not load. I also tried adding it to a text separator menu item and enableing the popup option and the minimise option in the component but the module does not minimise (see gap between H-menu and banner image in screen dump attached). Please help I don't want to use this in a module position unless I really have to.

Regards,

Brian

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Popup as a menu item Karma: 79  
Hi,

there is the option to have the module as a popup (look at the configuration) but it's a module not a menu item. So it's not supposed to be used and opened as a menu item that are done for components in Joomla.

As far as i know to have a module opening as a popup using a menu item you need to rework a bit of javascript to mimic the modal button used by the module with the menu button too.

Regards,
John

Logged Logged  
Brian
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Popup as a menu item Karma: 0  
Hi John,
Thanks for that I got it pretty we configured and has set it to modal in a mod position. Is there any way to style the login button in the module? I would like to bring it into line with my other button styling.

Regards,

Brian

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Popup as a menu item Karma: 79  
Hi Brian,

to style the button it's a matter of customizing CSS or applying the same CSS class used for other buttons in your template.

Regards,

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top