Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Can not login anymore???? (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can not login anymore????
#5704
robust65
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 19
User Offline
Can not login anymore???? Karma: 0  
Hi,
1 hour ago it was still ok.

But now it shows me the loading screen, then does nothing. Almost nothing. It adds a string in the URL bar like this:
mywebsite.com/index.php?fblogin=1
mywebsite.com/index.php?code=4/p247O-mt0aCCe_-ptvQQiOLPvW4Hv6mFbxotD_Guobg#

I am very sure I didn't install any other extension to my system, but now I can no longer login by facebook or google, nor can I register new user. Very frustrated, Please Help!!!!!!

Best regards
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Can not login anymore????
robust65
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can not login anymore????
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can not login anymore????
robust65
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can not login anymore????
John Dagelmore
Go to top