Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[Solved] Login with FB button position (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [Solved] Login with FB button position
#901
BoxHatch
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
[Solved] Login with FB button position Karma: 0  
Hi,

Is there an easiest way to place the Login with FB button on the same line with the Joomla default login button? I've looked through the files and tried some things but I'm pretty sure it's not going to work properly.

Too bad the module is using both default.php and default_joomla.php files to display it.

I'm thinking of moving the button from one to the other, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to break the whole thing.

(you can take this as a suggestion too for the next update, if there is going to be one - a few module options)

Thanks!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top