Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:warning and no menu on AMP-pages (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:warning and no menu on AMP-pages
Het Natuurhuis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
warning and no menu on AMP-pages Karma: 0  
Hello John,

I installed the djmegamenu-module on https://hetnatuurhuis.nl because I wasn't happy with the standard menu in the template I use (font awesome didn't work). Now I'm getting a warning in the AMP-validator and there is no menu-button on the amp-page. The warning is (on line 101, column 7):"The extension 'amp-accordion extension .js script' was found on this page, but is unused (no 'amp-accordion' tag seen). This may become an error in the future. Debug. Learn more."
I changed the menu-settings in the jamp-plugin (Menu module name = Hoofdmenu, Menu module title = mod_djmegamenu), but maybe I did something wrong?

Kind Regards,
Jos Frenken

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:warning and no menu on AMP-pages Karma: 79  
Hello Jos,

yes i guess that it's wrong.

The menu module name must be the real name of the module in the Joomla file system, so mod_djmegamenu
The menu module title must be exactly the title of the menu module instance such as 'Hoofdmenu' and it must respect case sensitive and spaces if any.
Once informations are exact the module DJ Mega menu will be included in AMP pages too. I don't know the state of its compatibility with AMP.

Kind regards
John D.

Logged Logged  
Het Natuurhuis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:warning and no menu on AMP-pages Karma: 0  
Hello John,

Ah, I messed up .. ;-( .Thank you for your help. As it turns out, the DJ Mega Menu module is not compatible with AMP so I had to remove it and went back to the menu included in the template. Do you know if Font Awesome is compatible at all with AMP?

Kind Regards,
Jos

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:warning and no menu on AMP-pages Karma: 79  
Hello Jos,

i never attempted to include Font Awesome in AMP but it should work. This must be done manually in the plugin code thus adding the external CSS file. Probably this would lead to a performance decrease for AMP pages.
You find some guide here https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/8662

Kind regards
John

Logged Logged  
Go to top