J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[CLOSED][SOLVED]JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [CLOSED][SOLVED]JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme
Mark S
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
[CLOSED][SOLVED]JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme Karma: 0  
I have just purchased and installed jamp.. However I am now not sure its compatible with gantry or rockettheme templates?

I can't get the menu to show, as it is not allowing me to add the Menu Module Name "Main Menu"

Also none of the links in articles are working, they just appear as normal text, without the link included.

Also is there away to stop jfbconnect tags for social media buttons being displayed in article for jamp. As all its showing is the code in the article, and not the social media buttons.

Cheers

Logged Logged  
  The topic has been closed.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme Karma: 79  
Hi,

the Joomla template in use doesn't impact with JAmp and it's not relevant. Indeed the template is completely skipped and stripped out when an AMP page is rendered.

For the menu selection, refer to the PDF docs paragraph: 'Menu, sidebar and modules'

Not sure about what's happening with your links.

Finally, jfbconnect should be a plugin if i'm right, there are settings for exclusions so you can disabled plugins. If this was not enough, there are settings for tags exclusions, selector exclusions, etc

Cheers

Logged Logged  
Mark S
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme Karma: 0  
In the PDF it shows text boxes for the module identifier and title. However on my site it shows them as drop down boxes, not allowing me to input my own data. The list in the drop down boxes doesn't show all the modules to choose from.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme Karma: 79  
You don't have to input your own data anymore, the PDF shows the old version with text boxes now replaced with easiest dropdowns.

But take care about how to use it, the full list of your modules is in the second dropdown called 'Menu module title'. The first one select the type of module and the second one the exact menu as installed in your Joomla.

As is explained, if the second dropdown has no value, the first identifier works as a module position name. In your screenshot you simply didn't select anything in the second dropdown, thus no menu will be shown unless you have one assigned to a template position named 'menu'.

Hope this is clear now.

Logged Logged  
Mark S
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:JAMP and Gantry/Rockettheme Karma: 0  
Thank you... Fixed those errors.

Logged Logged  
Go to top