J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Where can I find the "the real module extension identifier" when using sidebar functionality? (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Where can I find the "the real module extension identifier" when using sidebar functionality?
Creactor
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Where can I find the "the real module extension identifier" when using sidebar functionality? Karma: 0  
I am trying to add a single module to the sidebar of my amp website. The documentation (and on the forum) I keep reading that I should use "the real module extension identifier" Unfortunately I do not know what that means.

I've searched the forum and the JAmp documentation and I can't find an answer.

Where do I look up the "the real module extension identifier" of the module I want to add to the sidebar?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Where can I find the "the real module extension identifier" when using sidebar functionality? Karma: 79  
Hello,

the answer is in the documentation. The 'identifier' can be the name of the module OR a module positions in the case you want to load more than 1 single module. So you choose a desired value from the dropdown, you don't have to look up nothing at all.

I report the text where you find the answer to your question from the documentation.

QUOTE:

To retrieve a certain module you have to specify:
1. The module identifier, it's the real module extension identifier as running on Joomla! such as
'menu' or 'mod_menu'. As an alternative you can select a module position and leave the
module title field empty. In such case all Joomla 'menu' modules assigned to that position will
be loaded. This is particularly useful if you have a multilanguage site with multiple menus.
2. The module title, it must be specified exactly as you assigned it to the module instance and it's
case sensitive, for example 'Main Menu'

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top