Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Docman document not appearing site map after update (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Docman document not appearing site map after update
Franck Tanoh
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Docman document not appearing site map after update Karma: 0  
I have lost all my docman documents from my site map and rss feed since I updated my site to docman 2.12 (from docman 2.0). After some investigations, i have noticed that the auto-generated SQL below has the following line:

Code:

AND (`#__docman_documents`.`access` IN {aid} OR `#__docman_documents`.`access` = -1)
When i replace {aid} by '0' and run the query in phpadmin, i get a result. I tried without success to remove {aid} from the auto-generated SQL. What is the {aid} for? Can this be the problem or do you have some advice for me to get my document back? Auto-generated sql
Code:

SELECT `#__docman_documents`.`title`, CONCAT_WS('-',`#__docman_documents`.`docman_document_id`,`#__docman_documents`.`slug`) AS `alias`, `#__docman_categories`.`title` AS `cattitle`, `#__docman_categories`.`slug` AS `category_slug` FROM `#__docman_documents` JOIN `#__docman_categories` ON `#__docman_documents`.`docman_category_id` = `#__docman_categories`.`docman_category_id` JOIN `#__docman_category_relations` ON `#__docman_categories`.`docman_category_id` = `#__docman_category_relations`.`descendant_id` WHERE `#__docman_categories`.`enabled` = '1' AND `#__docman_category_relations`.`ancestor_id` = '1' AND (`#__docman_documents`.`access` IN {aid} OR `#__docman_documents`.`access` = -1) ORDER BY `#__docman_categories`.`created_on` ASC, `#__docman_documents`.`title` ASC
Thanks

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Docman document not appearing site map after update Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
Franck Tanoh
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Docman document not appearing site map after update Karma: 0  
Hi John,
Thanks for your reply.

How do i remove the {aid}? It seems to automatically appear in the query.

Franck

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hi Franck,

you can simply edit the SQL string for example, copy and paste the below string and click the 'Save and close' button in the data source:

Code:

SELECT `#__docman_documents`.`title`, CONCAT_WS('-',`#__docman_documents`.`docman_document_id`,`#__docman_documents`.`slug`) AS `alias`, `#__docman_categories`.`title` AS `cattitle`, `#__docman_categories`.`slug` AS `category_slug` FROM `#__docman_documents` JOIN `#__docman_categories` ON `#__docman_documents`.`docman_category_id` = `#__docman_categories`.`docman_category_id` JOIN `#__docman_category_relations` ON `#__docman_categories`.`docman_category_id` = `#__docman_category_relations`.`descendant_id` WHERE `#__docman_categories`.`enabled` = '1' AND `#__docman_category_relations`.`ancestor_id` = '1' ORDER BY `#__docman_categories`.`created_on` ASC, `#__docman_documents`.`title` ASC
After that check if documents are included in the sitemap John

Logged Logged  
Franck Tanoh
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Docman document not appearing site map after update Karma: 0  
Hi John,

My mistake, i kept clicking on the 'regenerate SQL query' instead of the save button.
Anyway, it works fine now after i removed it and i have my document back.

It looks like in docman 2.12, document security is now based on User group instead of Access Level. So this might be the problem.

Many thanks for your help.

Franck

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now

Logged Logged  
Go to top