Please Login to access forum.
Errors in SEO stats (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Errors in SEO stats
CW WebworX
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Errors in SEO stats Karma: 1  
We just starting getting errors in SEO stats windows. See attached image please. Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Errors in SEO stats Karma: 79  
Hi,

this means that you have recently installed an extension/plugin on Joomla that breaks the Joomla JSON/Javascript output. In this way the javascript communication with Joomla is broken and prevented.
Go through recent changes and installed plugins to discover which one is the cause.

Thanks.

Logged Logged  
CW WebworX
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Errors in SEO stats Karma: 1  
Hi, The only change that was made was an update to JCE editor. It was working fine until this update.

Could that cause this?

John Dagelmore wrote:
QUOTE:
Hi,

this means that you have recently installed an extension/plugin on Joomla that breaks the Joomla JSON/Javascript output. In this way the javascript communication with Joomla is broken and prevented.
Go through recent changes and installed plugins to discover which one is the cause.

Thanks.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
I don't think... it seems more that the plugin causing the issue is related to routing or spam/security block. JCE is only an editor... a good approach would be having a test site to exclude plugins until it works again to find the one causing the issue.

Logged Logged  
CW WebworX
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Errors in SEO stats Karma: 1  
its happening now on multiple sites with Jsitemap pro. All i did recently was update JsitemapPro to latest version, updated JCE. I tested it on two sites now and both have this problem now, but didn't before. Could this be htaccess related? Although we haven't changed the htaccess either.

Thanks John
Cheers!

John Dagelmore wrote:
QUOTE:
I don't think... it seems more that the plugin causing the issue is related to routing or spam/security block. JCE is only an editor... a good approach would be having a test site to exclude plugins until it works again to find the one causing the issue.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Yes the htaccess could be the problem!
Indeed i noticed that the javascript requests are redirected to the home page in frontend.

Cheers,
John

Logged Logged  
Go to top