Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
no image:loc on gnews sitemap (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
no image:loc on gnews sitemap Karma: 0  
hello!
I can't see where to configure the sitemap so the images are listed on the gnews sitemap file http://metrolibre.com/sitemap/gnews

I see no image:loc

I'm trying to fix an issue that I search news for my site, they list on the google news BUT the image has another link to another media. Title links correctly, image won't.

I'm attaching an image of the listing. Green arrows point to everything that is good, red arrow to the image that, if clicked, points to another media.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
biguphosting
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:no image:loc on gnews sitemap
John Dagelmore
Go to top