Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views
#1405
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views Karma: 84  
Hello,

thank you very much for your feedback.

I had a look at your site page, in my opinion it's a problem due to the fb javascript scripts. I looked in the source code of both desktop/mobile template and i detected 2 fb-root and facebook all.js inclusions, also Chrome throws a notice about a first app id not valid.
I'm not sure if this can be related or if this happens because you added fb-root to the template, or if it's related to the social share feature of responsivizer, maybe you can test disabling it?

Best regards

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top