Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views
#1415
Prince H. Marshall, Jr., Inc.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Facebook posts embedded as articles not showing in mobile views Karma: 0  
Well I tried disabling the social share in Responsivizer with no change.

Among the things I tried after that was changing the embed code from Facebook. I was still able to see the review in the desktop version but not in the mobile version.

Interesting thing though, now I cannot see the alt text in the mobile view either after making edits. All the content there existed before I installed Resposivizer but it seem that Responsivizer really doesn't like the embed post code from Facebook. I also tried saving blank version of the review I was testing on and then re-inserting he code. Still the alt text would not show up.

I will have to escalate this to Support because that really seems like it is an issue with the Responsivizer code.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top