Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Slideshow, articles and single modules (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Slideshow, articles and single modules
#1822
Sophie Bevan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Slideshow, articles and single modules Karma: 0  
Hi, excellent product - very happy, thank you!

I need to tweak things a bit but am not too good with the css files. I'm still on Joomla 1.5. (will be updating to 3x in the very near future)

I would like to make the slideshow a little smaller height-wise; even though I have resized the images, making them smaller, and changed the "minimum height" setting in the menu it hasn't made any difference.

Another question - is there any way I can eliminate my lead article from the mobile front page? I don't like the layout it has on the mobile site..

Last question (for the moment) - How can I move my "search" box, which on my site is in the "right" position, to the bottom of the mobile page? Without moving all the other module items currently in the "right" position?
My site is www.miomatrimonio.com

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sophie
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Slideshow, articles and single modules
Sophie Bevan
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Slideshow, articles and single modules
John Dagelmore
Go to top