Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
#1874
Jonathan Roth
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11 Karma: 0  
Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have checked and the tmp folder says unwritable but I have uploaded K2 and other components to the site, without a problem. I have FTP access what should the CHMOD setting be for the tmp folder? currently set at 755

Thanks Jonathan
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
Jonathan Roth
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
Jonathan Roth
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
douglasdatasystems
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Installation problem Joomla 2.5.11
John Dagelmore
Go to top