Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Questions Prior to Buying (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Questions Prior to Buying
#1973
Jonathan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Questions Prior to Buying Karma: 0  
Hi, I am considering buying this item, just have a few questions if okay.

If I install the item, does it affect the non-mobile view of the site at all? I.e. is there the risk that I install it, and it causes some kind of fault with the template, modules, layout etc of the current site?

If I install the item and it doesn't work, when I uninstall it from the site, will the site return to exactly as it was prior to before I installed the Responsivizer?

Please don't get me wrong - I am not foreseeing or expecting problems, I am just erring on the side of caution! Appreciate help in advance.

Many thanks
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Questions Prior to Buying
Jonathan
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Questions Prior to Buying
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Questions Prior to Buying
Jonathan
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Questions Prior to Buying
John Dagelmore
Go to top