Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Using the helix framework, template switching doesn't seem to be working by default in joomla 2.5.17 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Using the helix framework, template switching doesn't seem to be working by default in joomla 2.5.17
#1993
douglasdatasystems
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Using the helix framework, template switching doesn't seem to be working by default in joomla 2.5.17 Karma: 0  
Hi John,

I am using shapa_zara(helix framework) template in my 2.5 site, it does look ok on mobile already , e.g. viewport and sliders etc,

It seems that 1.5 (which doesnt use this framework) worked immediately (happy days), however in 2.5 it seems that on my mobile it is not switching, cleared cache etc..

The emulation is excellent by the way! saved me lots of time , but here it looks how i would expect, requires some module adjustments etc, however on my mobile it looks like I still have a minature desktop version,

Any ideas of what I should check?

Best Wishes

d_a_w_g_y
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top