Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
3rd Party Plugin Conflict (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 3rd Party Plugin Conflict
#2139
Networkki
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
3rd Party Plugin Conflict Karma: 0  
Hi
I have a plugin called mmbackground installed, this plugin sets a background image to resize itself to the browser window without scrolling. Background is static, articles scroll. However, this plugin seems to cause problems with Responsivizer as both the emulator and actual phone will not allow scrolling on the pages.

When I disable the mmbackground plugin, Responsivizor works perfectly and scrolling to the bottom of an article is not a problem.

I have made sure all Responsivizer plugins are loaded first.
Is there anyway to override or not load this plugin for mobile devices?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
3rd Party Plugin Conflict
Networkki
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:3rd Party Plugin Conflict
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:3rd Party Plugin Conflict
Networkki
Go to top