Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Safari (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Safari
#2180
NWS
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 12
User Offline
Re:Safari Karma: 0  
sure, I agree. I was just concerned whether it was going to show on every ones imac . But as you say you would have got reports about that.
I will let you know whether clearing their data fixes the problem.
Thanks again for such a fast reply.
Ross
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Safari
NWS
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Safari
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
NWS
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
NWS
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
NWS
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Safari
John Dagelmore
Go to top