Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Problem on design issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Problem on design issue
#2184
KYD, Inc
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 9
User Offline
Problem on design issue Karma: 0  
Hi.First of all, thank you for this easy to use and awesome extension. It is not that hard to make the website mobile especially to a custom made joomla template website we have. However, we wanted to modify some on the mobile site and I am experiencing some issues customizing myself. I tried everything I can to modify it, but somehow I am not successful. Please help. The following are our problems for our website at www.kydinc.com

1. We want the sliding menu to show "MENUS" instead of 3 bars.
2. Under home tab, we want the pictures to show by 2's per line instead of 1 image per line.
3. We want to remove the empty bar that is showing between the 4 images and Products Category. (I wanted to know how to remove a position that I created after I assign the module to responsivizer template position in the Control Panel for future use please. Thank you. ).
4. Under the Products Category are table for our products and it's description. We wanted to have the name, item #, dimension, and quantity of each product to the right just after each corresponding labels.

If you can tell me what path to use, etc for future use will be much appreciated.

Lastly, thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2187
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Problem on design issue Karma: 84  
Hi, first of all thank you very much to like our extension and work

About your questions:

1. Needs some CSS customization to remove the background image with 3 lines and add a textual label. The easiest way is add a label using CSS with :after pseudo class and the 'content' property. This avoid the need to override the extension file (see image attached)

2. Assign a float:left to the 'li' elements (see image attached)

3. Probably there is an empty module with no output still assigned to the position 'responsivizer_left'. Once you find it you can delete the module or use the button to 'Mobile exclude' it

4. Some CSS are required in order to increase the size of the 'td' element of the table currently set to 104px, the use a text-align: right (see image attached)

If you need some CSS customization, we offer on site service. In any case contact me directly at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Greetings,

John

 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2188
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Problem on design issue Karma: 84  
.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2244
KYD, Inc
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 9
User Offline
Re:Problem on design issue Karma: 0  
Hi. Thank you for the information. I managed to customize most of my issues above and just a little issue left. May I have the path or foldername/filename of the css that I will need to modify for the #4 issue above and also path or folder name/file name to remove the border line on issue #2. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top