Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Can not save plugin-settings (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can not save plugin-settings
#2222
Gerard Franken
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 0  
Hello,

I´m using Responsivizer 2.1 on Joomla 3.4.1 on two completely different sites.

I have noticed that I cannot save (or go back to control panel) in the plugins-settings part of Responisvizer.

Tried everything (empty caches, re-install, CHmod changes and much more) to solve this problem. But with no effect.

How can we solve this?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Can not save plugin-settings
Geert
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can not save plugin-settings
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can not save plugin-settings
Geert
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can not save plugin-settings
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can not save plugin-settings
megoplus
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can not save plugin-settings
John Dagelmore
Go to top