Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
#2459
Richard Taft
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection Karma: 0  
Thanks for that Reply. I tried that.... I made sure all the System - Responsivizer plugins came before the System - Chameleon plugins. Still No change.... I'm going to try and turn off the Chameleon plugin and see if that helps.... if so then the order in the plugin screen has nothing to do with the execution

My understanding is that the Responsivizer Template does all the Heavy lifting and that if i use Chameleon's detection of Mobile devices to load the Responsivizer Template then everything else (except the emulator) will work as expected. Is that assumption correct?

As a side note.... if I enable "switch always" then the emulator starts working,
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
Richard Taft
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
Richard Taft
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
John Dagelmore
Go to top