Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[SOLVED]error after updating to responsivizer 2.2 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [SOLVED]error after updating to responsivizer 2.2
#2492
Manuel
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 11
User Offline
[SOLVED]error after updating to responsivizer 2.2 Karma: 0  
Hi John.

After I updated responsivizer to version 2.2, I am getting this error on the desktop version:

"Responsivizer detection: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.3; wow64) applewebkit/537.36 (khtml, like gecko) chrome/43.0.2357.81 safari/537.36

warning:
JDatabase::getErrorMsg() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorMsg() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorNum() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorMsg() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorNum() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorNum() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
JDatabase::getErrorNum() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.

[more lines like above]"

I am no sure where this error is coming from.

so far I disabled the joomla error messages to none.
and I disable some social plugin like jfbcconnect social and fans box.
tested on firefox, google chrome, ie9,opera and still the same.

I hope to shed some light on this item.

my site: www.carteleradecine.com.do

Thanks in advanced

Manuel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top