Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Help with adding search (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help with adding search
#2572
Collier Clerk of Courts
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Help with adding search Karma: 0  
I have added my menu to the Menu_top module and its working fine. I would like to add the search to the left side of the top area but can not seem to get it there. My search when I add to the search module shows up under my logo. Any help would be appreciated. The second problem I am having is the mobile site does not show up on anyones mobile phone or tablet we just keep getting the full site view any suggestions do I have something turned off?

Thank,
Steve Morgan.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Help with adding search
Collier Clerk of Courts
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Help with adding search
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Help with adding search
Severe Tech LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Help with adding search
John Dagelmore
    emo
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Help with adding search
Severe Tech LLC
Go to top