Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Template not switch to responsive (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Template not switch to responsive
#2694
M&M Web Project
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Template not switch to responsive Karma: 0  
Hi
I use your component since a lot of times and I love it.
Today for the first time I'm not able to make it works.
Joomla 2.5.16, Responsivizer 2.1.1
I'have K2 installed, but I dont think that's the problem.
After I enabled plugin, I published logo and menu just to start seeing results, but on mobile device I can't see responsive template.
I can see it only using device emulator or template preview.
If I force Switch always to Responsivizer template ON I can see responsive site, if I switch it off I can see only the standar one.

My website is www.backlabel.com
If you need I can give you BO acess.

Thank's in advanced

Mem
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2695
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Template not switch to responsive Karma: 84  
Hi,

just checked your site but it works normally at our end. The mobile version is loaded on mobile devices.
Ensure that the problem is not due to some cached cookie, clear completely cookie and cache on your device.

Also as a recommendation install the latest version 2.2

Regards,

John

 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2696
M&M Web Project
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Template not switch to responsive Karma: 0  
I'm really sorry, my phone cache makes me a bad joke.

Thank's

Mem
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top