Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Template not switch to responsive (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Template not switch to responsive
#2694
M&M Web Project
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Template not switch to responsive Karma: 0  
Hi
I use your component since a lot of times and I love it.
Today for the first time I'm not able to make it works.
Joomla 2.5.16, Responsivizer 2.1.1
I'have K2 installed, but I dont think that's the problem.
After I enabled plugin, I published logo and menu just to start seeing results, but on mobile device I can't see responsive template.
I can see it only using device emulator or template preview.
If I force Switch always to Responsivizer template ON I can see responsive site, if I switch it off I can see only the standar one.

My website is www.backlabel.com
If you need I can give you BO acess.

Thank's in advanced

Mem
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Template not switch to responsive
M&M Web Project
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Template not switch to responsive
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Template not switch to responsive
M&M Web Project
Go to top