Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[SOLVED]Change Menu Colour (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [SOLVED]Change Menu Colour
#2729
Cyberhorse
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
[SOLVED]Change Menu Colour Karma: 0  
I want to change the background colour for the main menu and the top menu to a shade of purple.

There have been other threads which talk about changing the css in main.css and also the background css is the css/themes folder.

Problem is I can't fathom what in those css files to change.

For instance the background colour for the blue theme is #0077bb just looking at it in an image editor.

However there is nowhere that this colour occurs in the css files that I can find.

Where do I look?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
[SOLVED]Change Menu Colour
Cyberhorse
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
Cyberhorse
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
Cyberhorse
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Change Menu Colour
Cyberhorse
Go to top