Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Collapse menu accordion with one menu only (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Collapse menu accordion with one menu only
#2794
Szabó Júlia Ildikó
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Collapse menu accordion with one menu only Karma: 0  
Dear Support,

I would like to use the "Collapse menu accordion" option with one menu only. Is it possible? (R: 2.1.1 --- J: 3.4.1)

(I use the loadposition tag with other menus and there is a problem. Users cant see the menu items in the articles. So I want to close only the main menu. Or I want to open the others.)

Thank you!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Collapse menu accordion with one menu only
Szabó Júlia Ildikó
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only
John Dagelmore
Go to top