Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Scaling Virtuemart 1.1.9 to fit width (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Scaling Virtuemart 1.1.9 to fit width
#2864
Bonjour Media
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Scaling Virtuemart 1.1.9 to fit width Karma: 0  
Hi, I just installed Responsivizer on domain http://www.bonjouroutdoor.nl. I got everything looking 99% the way I wanted within 30 minutes so that is great!

I am using it as a temporary solution because I am still running J1.5/VM1.1.9 and got hit by "Mobilegeddon". The new website is not done yet (not by far). But I might very well use Responsivizer in the new version as well

Now the problem: the Virtuemart module, normally displayed in the middle column (500px wide on desktop), is not fully displayed on mobile. How can I scale it down so that is squeezes and fits the width, like everything else does?
Is this because Virtuemart has its own theme, which cannot be overruled by Responsivizer?

Thank you very much for your time.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top