Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Not working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Not working
#3075
Magis Design e.U.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Not working Karma: 0  
Hello. I installed the plugin on my site, but if I click on the emulator the website on the phone is completely white... (nothing is shown) also on mobile devices I get a white window.

What is the problem? http://bit.ly/1EtwH0x
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
Go to top