Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Not working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Not working
#3080
Magis Design e.U.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Not working Karma: 0  
I gave a few modules the position in the mobile, but it still not works!

in the backend I uploaded to responsivizer a logo. It worked fine. After that I went to the module-section and tried to put a module in the right mobile position and saved it, but after that I opened it on my phone - still not working.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
Go to top