Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Trial installation issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Trial installation issue
#4057
Mauro
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Trial installation issue Karma: 0  
Hi John,
thanks for your quick reply. I'm afraid they don't give any support on free webspace. I activated my website on free.fr service more than 10 years ago, now it is only for their customers, who pay a subscription to their internet services and apparently are the only ones allowed to receive support.

I'm sorry I won't be able to use your extension, unless another "trick" is available.

Kind regards,
Mauro
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
  Topic is closed thread link
Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
Go to top