Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Redirect for JEvents (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Redirect for JEvents
#4491
Rechsteiner Thomas
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Redirect for JEvents Karma: 0  
I have installed Responsivizer 2.3.1 on my Joomla 3.3.6 Homepage. For my Calendar I use the Events 3.3.4 where I have a Menu for the desktop version as well as one for the mobile version.

For the desktop version the Menu will open the Calendar for a monthly view where the mobile version should open the calendar in a yearly list.

In Responsivizer I have redirected the menu accordingly but it shows not the yearly list. In addition the URL shows the path for the desktop menu. But as soon as I choose the yearly list from the options given by JEvents on the page the URL will change to the menu for the mobile version.

link to the desktop homepage

link to the mobile homepage to where it should be redirected
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Redirect for JEvents
Rechsteiner Thomas
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Redirect for JEvents
John Dagelmore
Go to top