Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Trial installation issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Trial installation issue
#4728
Mauro
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Trial installation issue Karma: 0  
Hi John,
after some time, I finally managed to have the php version on my website upgraded to 5.6.8!!!

The first thing I did was then to install my trial version of Responsivizer. I immediately noticed that when I connected to my website though a mobile device I only got a blank page. The admin panel in the component can be seen, all the active modules are displayed, but nothing can be done.

Can you confirm that everything is normal and the trial version only gives an outlook of how the extension works?
By the way, I don't get any error in the admin backend and the desktop version of my website can be viewed normally

Thanks for your support
Mauro
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
  Topic is closed thread link
Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Trial installation issue
Mauro
Go to top