Href Links not being styled (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Href Links not being styled
Findlay Foods
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Href Links not being styled Karma: 0  
Greetings,

I am hoping you can help me. I have the Responivizor package and it is working very well with the exception that the <A Href> links on my pages are bot being styled. I have tried using the Responsivizer template and also my desktop Artisteer template, neither give me stylin gon my H Refs, they all appear as regular black text. If you follow the link, the link will be underlined afterwards.

What I really would like and how I have my desktop stie setup is for the links to be red with a red underline if hovered. There is no extra styling for follow links.

Can you point me in the correct direction.

http:findlayfoods.com/products gets you to the selection for the product display. On the mobile side of the site, once you select a vendor or a category of product, all products found will have a link.

On the desktop side of the site only some products have links.

Best Regards

G

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Href Links not being styled Karma: 79  
Greetings,

you need a CSS override to have links in the product tables rendered as 'red' color.

You can place the following CSS override in the main.css of the responsivizer template:

Code:

#main_component div.supertable-cell-text a, #main_component div.supertable-cell-text a:hover, #main_component div.supertable-cell-text a:link, #main_component div.supertable-cell-text a:visited { font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, 'Arial Unicode MS', Helvetica, Sans-Serif; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; text-decoration: underline; color: #FF0F2F !important; }
Best regards John

Logged Logged  
Findlay Foods
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Href Links not being styled Karma: 0  
That worked a treat, thanks.

G

Logged Logged  
Go to top