Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Href Links not being styled (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Href Links not being styled
#4810
Findlay Foods
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Href Links not being styled Karma: 0  
Greetings,

I am hoping you can help me. I have the Responivizor package and it is working very well with the exception that the <A Href> links on my pages are bot being styled. I have tried using the Responsivizer template and also my desktop Artisteer template, neither give me stylin gon my H Refs, they all appear as regular black text. If you follow the link, the link will be underlined afterwards.

What I really would like and how I have my desktop stie setup is for the links to be red with a red underline if hovered. There is no extra styling for follow links.

Can you point me in the correct direction.

http:findlayfoods.com/products gets you to the selection for the product display. On the mobile side of the site, once you select a vendor or a category of product, all products found will have a link.

On the desktop side of the site only some products have links.


Best Regards

G
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Href Links not being styled
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Href Links not being styled
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Href Links not being styled
Findlay Foods
Go to top