Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Not working (0 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Not working
#5023
Epic Touring
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Not working Karma: 0  
thank you John,

I believe it is a clash with the theme.
I have taken over a site and am manoeuvring around what has been done.
my client wants her site to be responsive. Sadly the theme that is being used IS responsive but it doesnt look when I choose the pre built responsive layout.
Thats why I bought Responsivizer.
The template is a Rocket Theme template. Should I open a new thread? or maybe you have some insight already to a potential conflict between responsive themes.

Cheers
Renate
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
Epic Touring
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Not working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Not working
Magis Design e.U.
Go to top