Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Strange problem (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Strange problem
#970
David Kerr
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Strange problem Karma: 0  
I have a J2.5 site that has been operating for seven years.

I installed Responsivizer to make the mobile site. I made sure to read all the docs and things seemed to go smoothly, but I have the following situation which is very puzzling:

a. The mobile site has one module (let us call it 1), followed by the custom menu item, followed by two more modules (one of which uses Jevents- let us call them 2 and 3) and then a Copyright footer.

b. On the emulator, the custom home page shows and the footer but not the two modules numbered 2 and 3. Makes no difference if set for phones or tablets.

c. On an HTC phone and an Asus tablet, Module 1 shows as well as modules 2 & 3 and the footer. BUT The custom menu item does NOT show and is replaced by all the featured articles from the frontpage of the normal web site.

Very frustrating and I cannot see why.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regds,
Dave

PS- the three Accordian settings are set to "no" plus I have a custom logo which always shows up okay. The two widths in the template settings are set to 1024px. But I have tried others with no effect.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Strange problem
David Kerr
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Strange problem
David Kerr
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Strange problem
David Kerr
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Strange problem
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Strange problem
David Kerr
Go to top