J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open
The Legal Aid Board
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open Karma: 0  
Hi,

I am having a problem with JRealtime Analytics. When I click on JRealtime Analytics from the Components menu the browser just starts "waiting for ..." forever. No errors follow. It just stays like this.

I have figured out that typing the exact url of each tile in the control panel works and opens up that page such as the real time statistics page.

Why won't the actual control panel for JRealtime Analytics open for me. Is there any settings or anything I can change to make this work?

Regards,
Adrian

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open Karma: 79  
Hi,

in the control panel is done the version check control to the remote server to find updates, so i guess that you have an issue on you server/PHP settings about opening a connection.

You could double check if functions such as fopen, fsockopen, curl, etc are enabled and if your hosting provider does not prevent remote connections using firewalls, etc

Best regards,
John

Logged Logged  
The Legal Aid Board
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open Karma: 0  
Can I turn this check off? It is for an intranet Joomla site. No need for internet connection.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open Karma: 79  
No this can't be turned off by configuration.
It must be disabled in the source code.

Logged Logged  
The Legal Aid Board
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:JRealtime Analytics from Components waits forever and does not open Karma: 0  
Thanks John. Could you guide me on where to make this change? I won't be needing to update the JRealtime Analytics any time soon.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Sure you can try this.

open the file root/administrator/components/com_jrealtimeanalytics/views/cpanel/view.html.php

and comment out the line 150:
//$this->updatesData = $this->getModel ()->getUpdates ( $this->get ( 'httpclient' ) );

Logged Logged  
Go to top