Please Login to access forum.
Re:Billing (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Billing
K-G Capital Holdings, LLC
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Billing Karma: 0  
Billing: I created two triggers on the Joomla Users table which insert / update information on the Instant PayPal customers table, so all good there. I know the customer can edit their billing info, but that's alright.

Paypal: The test was done live, but no joy. On the other custom built Paypal checkout system elsewhere on the website, it works well, albeit using an API. Maybe it's cookies or something, but I can't get it to work...

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Billing Karma: 79  
This extension doesn't use API but the normal PayPal HTML checkout and it's not related in any way to the payment options presented to the end user when landing on the PayPal payment page.
This is only ruled by settings of the PayPal merchant account, in particular the setting "Direct credit card payment (no Paypal account needed if applicable )"
if that's not working you have to ask to the PayPal customer service.

Logged Logged  
K-G Capital Holdings, LLC
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Billing Karma: 0  
One last thing...

I know Instant PayPal Pro is multi language: I just need to create a language-specific ini file in the appropriate directory and done (sort of). I managed to get some of this working.

However, the question is: my website is english/spanish enabled. While I can translate the product description myself, how do I get the extension to use the english / spanish version of the product details depending on the currently configured website language?

I see no option to specify the product language. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Billing Karma: 79  
It's multilanguage in the sense that can be translated as a component, but it doesn't support a multilanguage for each product name/description, at least for the moment even if is planned for the future.

Thanks!

Logged Logged  
Go to top