Having some issues (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Having some issues
VonTrouble
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Having some issues Karma: 0  
Hi!
Really looking forward to using this component. It looks great!

The problem I am experiencing is that the login with Facebook window pops up for a while, hangs there, then closes. After that nothing. Not logged in , etc.

The other issue is that when published it says "LinkedIn login requires PHP 5.4" beneath the "Login using facebook" button.

Anyway.. hope you can help.
www.vontrouble.com

PS
The site really isn't ready for live yet. I have it online right now just to get the Facebook login working. I'll keep it live through tomorrow afternoon ( 01/20/16 1pm CST)

Cheers!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Having some issues Karma: 79  
Hi,

looking at your website from the frontend i can't determine the problem with the Facebook login because there are no error messages, but only a silent missing login. Maybe having an admin access and investigating i could find something more.

About Linkedin the problem is due to the old php version running,probably still PHP 5.3
Linkedin login requires at least PHP 5.4 so you must update it or ask to the hosting provider.

My direct email address for further communications is This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Cheers!

Logged Logged  
VonTrouble
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Having some issues Karma: 0  
I emailed you via vf*** This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks!

Logged Logged  
VonTrouble
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Having some issues Karma: 0  
Oh... PS

The thing with the LinkedIn warning is that dont have LinkedIn Login Enabled

Logged Logged  
Go to top