Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Having some issues (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Having some issues
#4005
VonTrouble
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Having some issues Karma: 0  
Hi!
Really looking forward to using this component. It looks great!

The problem I am experiencing is that the login with Facebook window pops up for a while, hangs there, then closes. After that nothing. Not logged in , etc.

The other issue is that when published it says "LinkedIn login requires PHP 5.4" beneath the "Login using facebook" button.

Anyway.. hope you can help.
www.vontrouble.com

PS
The site really isn't ready for live yet. I have it online right now just to get the Facebook login working. I'll keep it live through tomorrow afternoon ( 01/20/16 1pm CST)

Cheers!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Having some issues
VonTrouble
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Having some issues
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having some issues
VonTrouble
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Having some issues
VonTrouble
Go to top