Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[Solved] Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself. (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [Solved] Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself.
#895
BoxHatch
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
[Solved] Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself. Karma: 0  
Hi,

First off, I don't know why my review (5/5) wasn't posted on JED. Thanks for this component, it saved me a lot of time!

Here's the problem.

I was trying to do some tweaking to the module. Nothing huge, just some CSS changes. The first time I tested the FB login, it worked great - as expected.

After doing the tweaks, I deleted myself from the Joomla Userlist and from the InstantFB control panel. Now, I can't login/register with my FB anymore.

It shows me the loading screen, then does nothing. Almost nothing. It adds a string in the URL bar like this:

mywebsite.com/index.php?fblogin=1

If I continue pressing the login button.. it just does this and nothing else:

mywebsite.com/index.php?fblogin=1&fblogin=1&fblogin=1&fblogin=1

I uninstalled the component (and the mods and plugs) and reinstalled it. It didn't fix the problem..

I tried logging in with another FB account. At first it looked like it didn't work.. I had to press the login button twice for it to work.

Any idea why that is and how can I fix it?

Thanks!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top